Arwen Elys Dayton spends months doing research for her stories. Her explorations have taken her around the world to places like the Great Pyramid (which she explored by a single fading flashlight when researching Resurrection), Hong Kong and its many islands, and lots of ruined castles in Scotland. She enjoys creating complete worlds inhabited by characters who charm, frustrate or inspire.
Arwen lives with her husband and their three children on the West Coast of the United States. You can follow her @arwenelysdayton on Twitter and Instagram, or reach her by email at email@example.com.
Arwen is represented by Jodi Reamer at Writers House.
For interview inquiries, please contact Kathleen Dunn, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the photo to zoom in.
- Virgil’s Zero Rootbeer (addicted)
- Timer to keep me from spending too much time on the Internet
- New book!
- Blank paper. I’m partial to yellow legal pads.
- Finger pushing thingy that is constantly asking for new batteries
- Old timey writing things
- Secret project
- Rooibos tea with milk
- Lily’s chocolate (addicted)
- Well annotated copy of Seeker used for writing books 2 and 3
- Short story
- Seeker lookbook